SAFETY ON THE YARD -
Please can we politely remind customers of the following points in order to keep everyone safe whilst they are visiting the yard:
- All children under 16 years old must be supervised and remain with an adult at all times. If your child is riding in a lesson, you must remain on site.
- Please drive slowly (max 5 mph) whilst pulling into the yard and park considerately in the main area provided.
- Please do not run or shout whilst on the yard.
- All spectators and children watching lessons must keep as quiet as possible in order not to disturb the lessons or spook the horses.
- A riding hat to current standard and gloves must be worn at all times when riding and leading your horse as well as within their stable.
- Do not feed the horses as this can encourage them to bite.
- Do not stand close behind or walk near the rear of any horse. Horses can be unpredictable and may kick out unexpectedly.
- Filming of group lessons is NOT PERMITTED. If you wish to film your childrens lessons please book a private session within which to do this.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
What to expect from us on arrival for your lesson:
-Staff will place your horse for the lesson tied up outside the front of the stable block for collection. There will be a white board at the front of the stable block which will confirm which horse you are riding. At the end of your lesson please leave your horse outside the stable block with the lead rope clipped to their headcollar, staff will then take care of your horse in terms of untacking etc.
-Office staff will not be able to take bookings on site when group lessons are running, these can be booked over the telephone. If we are not in the office when you call to book, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as is practical.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT