Welcome to Fletchers Farm Riding School & Livery Yard, Fordham, owned by Emily and Tom Bradshaw since 2017.
The Riding School and livery yard at Fletchers Farm has been established since 2004. The Riding School is registered with the BHS, Pony Club and ABRS and is currently rated 5 stars by the local authority.
We have horses and ponies that are suitable for complete beginners to participate in our full range of lessons, holiday and weekend clubs and activities. For the more experienced and competitive riders we can offer advanced training sessions, shows and an array of clinics.
Fletchers Farm Riding School has 15 horses and ponies ranging from 11hh to 16hh and a very experienced team to offer top quality instruction and care in a relaxed and friendly environment. We also offer lessons on your own horse.
Fletchers Farm Riding School has access to extensive hacking in the beautiful Essex countryside with 7km of off road hacking around the farm which joins on to the East Anglian Farm rides.
We also run Pony Club courses for all abilities, shows, hacking and coffee mornings and many fun holiday activities such as pony days and Le TREC. We run many BHS and other educational courses and exams along with the new BHS Challenge Awards.
You can learn for pleasure or work towards BHS or PC qualifications. Contact us directly for more information 01206 242210
Mini Dressage Competitions on Wednesday 19th and 26th August - see calender for more details
**Coming on holiday to the area why not book a private or shared pony ride for your children with us? Hats/boots and rosettes included - please contact us for availabity and prices **
⭐️ Mini Pony Days for summer now on line under our calender & activities pages ⭐️
Hats available for hire - but must be booked in advance:
Useful hat fitting information for customers:
RIDING SCHOOL YARD RULES – CORONA VIRUS
We have a number of restrictions in place when you visit the yard, please see the Yard Rules tab for full details but they do include:
1. Please wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer on arrival to the yard and leaving the yard for at least 20 seconds.
2. Practice social distancing – 2 m between people and do not gather in close proximity. Also please keep the number of people coming to the yard to a minimum, e.g. please keep spectators for lessons to one parent (and practice social distancing).
3. Riders must wear clean gloves in lessons.
4.If either you or one of your family members have a temperature greater then 37.8 degree centigrade or any symptoms then DO NOT enter the yard as you will need to self isolate.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands afterwards.
6. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Thank you for your support